Sunday, July 1, 2012

NOTD: Nail Of The Day! Pedal Faster Suzi!

Today I'm wearing a new nail polish I just picked up from Ulta! It's O.P.I's 'Pedal Faster Suzi!' (please don't mind my super short nails...I got stressed and was pickin at them! Whoops!):
As you can see its a pink with blue undertone with a lot of glitters through out it.  In the bottle it looks exactly like the color 'Pando-monium Pink' that I just got except with shimmer. It looks SO similar in fact that I was made fun of for purchasing practically the same color! Good news is that the color shows up different on the nails, different enough to warrant having both colors.
Also, I finally bought Seche Vite top coat:
 I don't know how I considered myself a nail enthusiast with out this top coat!!! I was using O.P.I.'s top coat and their nail envy which are both great, but Seche Vite was so lovely. It dries super fast and makes my nails so shiny. We'll see how long it'll take for my nails to chip with this baby on top of em!
What's your favorite top coat???

No comments:

Post a Comment