Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How I spent my long weekend!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their long Memorial Day weekend! Here are some photos of what I did this weekend:

My boyfriend and I went to downtown San Jose and went to some of our favorite places for date night. We also ended up trying a new place called Cream where you can create your own ice cream sandwich combo. It was so good and only $2.50 for a sandwich!
Yummmmmm!
We also headed to Muir Woods to check out the famous California redwoods and giant sequoias. We ended up getting a bit of an accidental workout after we chose to hike on a rather ambitious uphill trail:
Seriously, some of the scenery looked like something out of a fairytale! It was so beautiful.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and took some time on Memorial Day to remember those who have fought for our great country.

Cheers to a short work week! We're one day closer to the weekend!
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment