Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Funday: Mystery Date!

Happy Sunday everyone! Every once in a while my boyfriend will surprise me and take me on a bit of a surprise outing.  Yesterday he took me on a drive up the PCH and we stopped at a couple places on the way, so I thought I'd share a few moments from the day as my Sunday Funday post:
The views of the ocean were so beautiful and the weather was pretty mild.
We stopped and had lunch at a restaurant called Nepenthe that had bar style seating with this amazing view of the hillside and ocean. Views don't get much better than this!
Then we drove a bit further down the road and went on a hiking trail with this beautiful view of a waterfall. If you look very carefully, you can see the word 'Love' written somewhere in this picture :)

This surprise date completely made my week :) Cheers to amazing views with great company!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment