Tuesday, May 13, 2014

NOTD: China Glaze 'Rich & Famous'

I need to give China Glaze some more love. The polish colors are so gorgeous and the formulas are fantastic! Today I decided to go with one of my favorite pinks that I definitely don't give enough attention to. It is the color 'Rich & Famous:'
This color is a creamy bright pink. What I love about this color is that it is a blue-toned fuschia pink which I think looks really pretty on my skin tone. This color is definitely bright but manages to look very fresh and clean rather than teenie-bopper-esque.
The formula of this polish is great. Only two thin coats are needed for full opacity and the skinny brush allows those of us with wittle bitty nails to have control of the polish! China Glaze is great for long-wearing polishes as the brand includes nail hardeners in their polishes.
As always, the pups are gettin' in on the picture taking action!

China Glaze polishes are about $8 a bottle and can be found at Ulta and online.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment