Saturday, August 4, 2012

NOTD: Essie's 'A Crewed Interest'

Today's Nail of the day is 'A Crewed Interest' from Essie's Spring 2012 collection. It is a perfect peach-y beige color. It is completely creamy with no shimmer or metallics in it.
I love love love this color as it is a neutral but better than your average sand or plain pink color. It goes with every outfit and I always find myself peekin' at it and just going 'hmm. This is really nice.' It's one of those colors that I constantly forget how much I love it until I put it on my fingers!
The application of this color is so easy since the consistency is perfect. I got my marvelous mani in only two coats with a clear top coat for extra shine.
I recommend this polish if you're looking for a pretty peach!

What's on your nails right now?
xx SJ

1 comment:

  1. I've had Essies Ballet Slippers on my nails forever now! It stays on like crazy! I love how long my mani lasts!

    ReplyDelete