Saturday, March 15, 2014

NOTD: Butter London 'Trout Pout'

Today's nail of the day is an oldie but a goodie. It is Butter London's Trout Pout:
I consider this color the perfect coral and since Spring time is peekin' around the corner, I knew I had to bust this polish out! This color is seriously SO pretty when you're out in the sun. It turns the most gorgeous peachy pink shade. It can look a little orange under fluorescent or unnatural lighting but no worries, it mostly has this lovely pink tinge to it :)
The one down side to this product is that it is rather sheer upon application. It took me three coats to get opaque coverage. I will say though that the polish never got gloppy or unruly even with a three coat application so that says a lot for the formulation of the polish!

Butter London polishes are $15 a pop... yikes! They are a 3 Free polish so no controversial ingredients in this product if you mind that sort of thing. I would say splurge on a Butter London polish if it is a color you absolutely love! Otherwise, find a cheaper alternative and be nice to  your wallet:)

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment