Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NOTD: Essie 'Urban Jungle'

I'm undecided about this polish to be completely honest!! Essie's 'Urban Jungle' is a beige, off-white cream color.  In some lighting it can like like a light gray or a light purple.  I'm undecided about whether or not I love this because this can look really unattractive and just 'blah' in certain lighting..like I just dipped my fingers in cement or clay. Other lighting it can look really pretty and sophisticated, though!
I think I'm definitely going to wear this polish again because I did like it enough with certain outfits. It's a very grown up color and I like the touch of class it can give an outfit that a metallic purple or bright fuschia can't quite achieve.

The formula of this polish was okay--patchy and uneven on the first coat but evened out by the second. A couple nails required 3 coats for full opacity.  The wear time of this polish was amazing though as it lasted 4 days with zero chips before I finally took it off!

Essie polishes retail for about $8 each! Get your hands on Urban Jungle if you're looking for an off-white.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment