Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NOTD: Essie 'Strut Your Stuff'

Today's nail of the day is of the newest addition to not mine, but my mom's nail polish collection. I just HAD to steal it though and try it out as this blue is so bright and pretty! It is Essie's 'Strut Your Stuff' from their latest Summer collection.
I don't know what it is about Essie but some of their polishes just have an AMAZING formulation. This colors is one of those elite colors! This polish was so creamy and easy to apply and was completely opaque in two thin coats. It also didn't chip for days!
I had to add a little party glitter nail to this mani because this color was almost too bright and I grew tired of it rather quickly. Again, this DOES NOT chip so it will remain on your nails for quite some time. I also noticed that the blue did stain my nails so a base coat would be a good option with this polish.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment