Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NYX Round Lipstick in 'Fig'

NYX is a brand that is ultra hit-or-miss for me.  They have some great products like their blushes, jumbo eye pencils and butter glosses to name a few, but then they have some products that just aren't any good.  I only own one NYX lipstick (review here!), so I wanted to pick up another one to see if I like them! I chose the color 'Fig,' a deep rose color.
This lipstick is like paint! It is SO creamy and a bit thick in consistency.  It is super pigmented.
This color was a bit warmer on my skin than I thought it would be, but I still think it is quite pretty.
As you can see, this is a full color, full impact lipstick.  It is really moisturizing which makes it very comfortable to wear.  I really like wearing a light wash of this over my lips and then putting a lighter color like MAC Hue on the center of my lips for a pouty and multi-dimensional effect.

I would recommend this lipstick because I think it is a high quality product for only $3.99! NYX can usually be found at BOGO discount prices so I would recommend snagging this and another color for some variety.  Spice up your life!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment