Monday, July 21, 2014

Spotlight on: Smith's Rosebud Salve

Smith's Rosebud Salve is a multi-use product that I've carried in my purse for years.  It can be found at Sephora for only $7 for a 22g tin of product.  I love this stuff because I have perpetually dry lips and cuticles so this blend of essential oils is great for hydrating my skin.
Since this is a tin of product, you have to just dip your fingers right in. If that grosses you out then this probably isn't the product for you.  This salve leaves a very thin oily residue on your skin that doesn't necessarily feel that moisturizing, but rather more of a slick, slippery feeling.  However, when the salve rubs off, your skin is left incredibly soft and feeling healed! You could probably also rub this on other dry areas of skin, but since this stuff isn't necessarily heavy duty and is more useful for sensitive areas, I use this strictly on my fingertips and lips.

I'm experimenting with some other hydrating cures for my dry cuticles, but for now, this stuff gets the job done and is my favorite product for that purpose!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment