Saturday, August 18, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze 'For Audrey'

Today's nail of the day is 'For Audrey' by China Glaze. It is said that this polish is as close to Tiffany Blue as it gets! I think many girls have a special place in their heart for that Tiffany blue color...I mean, how much does your heart flutter when you see that little blue box???
As you can see it's a beautiful teal blue green color.... it's just gorgeous and is such a happy and cool color :) I have worn this at all times through out the year, even in Fall! I always get compliments when I'm sporting this pretty manicure :)
The application of China Glaze polishes is also awesome and easy.  The polish is just the right amount of thickness and the brush is the perfect size for my nails. This polish also has hardeners in it so it lasts forever!
Seeeeeeeeeeeeee? Purty:)

What's your favorite blue nail polish to rock?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment