Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Funday: My Favorite Things!

My favorite things from the past week!
1. MUSSSSSSICCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I'm on my 'Call Me Maybe' kick right now and I've been playing it quite a bit. Just a great upbeat song!
2. This Eyshadow:
Urban Decay's 'Half Baked'. I love this color as a lid color. It is the most perfect vibrant gold ever!
3. This Picture

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Also book update: I finished 'Shiver' a couple days ago and I loved how it ended. That book sucked me in and was quite the easy read! I really really enjoyed it and recommend it to the young adult readers out there looking for a fun romance novel. My current read now is 'Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern.

Those were some of my faves from the past week. There aren't many since I haven't had much time to derp around because I've been working lots and lots!

What were some of your faves from the week?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment