Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Favorites!

These are my favorites for the month of July! These products were the things I couldn't stop grabbing over and over!
1. EOS Lip Balm: makes my lips so silky smooth and such cute packaging!
2. Mrs Smith's Rosebud Salve: I love this stuff to moisturize my lips and cuticles and it smells like roses!
3. MAC Lipglass in Nymphette: Beautiful color for the summer. A peachy pink with gold shimmer
4. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner: Blackest black liner for a defined line that lasts ALL day
5. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk: Perfect for my inner eye corner and only about $4
6. MAC blush in Fleur Power: beautiful peachy pink rose that brightens up my cheeks.
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth: I LOVED THIS BOOK! I whizzed through it like no other!
8. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation: flawless finish, full coverage, light and soft. Nuff said.
9. Stila eyeshadow in Kitten: beautiful peachy gold color. Amazing pigmentation! Mine broke but it still works perfectly fine!
10. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in X: shimmery peachy color with gold and pink reflects. Mind boggling!
11. MAC lipstick in Angel: Rediscovered this baby this month. Such a beautiful pinky nude!

Those were my favorites for the month! Let me know if you would like more in depth reviews on any of the products I mentioned (because I know my descriptions were a little short!) and also make sure to let me know YOUR July favorites :)
xxSJ

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Milk eyeshadow pencil as well! :) Cute blog and great post!

    www.urbanbabe14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush looks so nice! :)
    I'm loving Urban Decays Half Baked recently. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half Baked is one of my fave colors in the Naked palette! Such a pretty color for all eye colors and skin tones :)

      Delete