Thursday, August 23, 2012

NOTD: Orly's 'Gilded Coral'

I AM IN LOVE! I saw this nail polish at Ulta and knew I had to get it:
This is Orly's 'Gilded Coral' and I love love love it! The color basically looks like the inside of a seashell. It's a perfect peachy pink metallic-y golden color.  I think it looks like if 'Rubanesque' paint pot by MAC or 'X' eyeshadow by Urban Decay were nail polishes.
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Golden peach shimmer :) LOVE <3
And one more pic for ya just so you can see all of the beautiful different reflects in this one color. Orly is great because it comes with slightly more product than other 'high end' nail polish brands. It is $8.00 and I can find it at Ulta and CVS. 
The application was easy and great with this polish! Two coats achieved full opacity. My one complaint is that this polish chips quite easily at the tips so be wary that touching up may be necessary!

Would you rock this metallic shade?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment