Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunday Funday: My Favorite Things!

A belated Sunday Funday post of my favorite things from the past week!
1. My go-to eyeshadow look:
helloooooooooooo sunshine and brightness
My go to look this week has been a neutral eye. I have been working a lot this week so I needed something I could do fast before sprinting out the door! I can do this eye easily in about 2 minutes.
I put 'kitten' by Stila on the lid followed by 'Mulch' by MAC on the crease. Follow that with some liquid liner and some drugstore mascara and you're done!

2. The Farmer's Market!
What a great place to check out some fresh produce and be inspired and excited by so many bright colors!
 3. THIS BOOK THIS BOOK OH MY GOODNESS THIS BOOK
'Shiver' by Maggie Stiefvater.... this book can be found in the paranormal romance section of Barnes and Noble and yes, it's about a werewolf and a girl who fall in love (though the story is a little bit backward). This book is a good Summer read for me...pretty easy and fluffy.  I'm tearing through this book pretty rapidly and it is the first in a trilogy so we'll see if I get the next one. Not my normal selection but I was feelin the romance!

4. Cute pic of the week:
Even deer need hugs! If you needed a hug today then I'm sending you an air hug through my bloggy blog :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and let's conquer this week with chins up and the wind at our backs!

xx SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment