Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NOTD: 'Pink Friday' with a touch of 'Tart with a Heart'

Today's Nail of the Day is OPI's 'Pink Friday' from the Nikki Minaj collection. Also on one of my nails on both hands I painted a glitter over the top just for some fun and added oomph. We all could use some more ooomph every once in a while!
Pink Friday is a bright bubblegum pink. I always call colors like this one 'princess colors' because its what I imagine a fairytale princess would wear in a storybook :)
This color is super duper opaque and this look was achieved in two coats with my seche vite top coat to add some gloss (shiny! MUST. TOUCH!)
Butter London's 'Tart With a Heart' is a multi color glitter that is mostly beige toned. It's very pretty painted over basically anything because of the mostly beige glitter. It's glitter but still neutral. Keepin it classy.
a close up of the butter london polish so you can see the beige-ness.

aaaaaaand a close up of my glittery finger
I like this mani and I've gotten many a compliment on my 'princess nails' :)
OPI retails for about $8 and Butter London retails for $14

What's your favorite color and glitter combo???

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment