Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Funday! My Favorite Things From the Week

Hello lovelies! These are some of my favorite things from the past week. Hope you enjoy!
1. MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCC
One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful'- This song is so catchy and I feel like I was swindled into liking it because it was played so much at the place I work!

2. Makeups :)
My Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub. This stuff works awesome for getting all of the dead skin off my lips in the morning (yuck!). Best part is that it tastes like mint chocolate and you can just lick it off your lips when you're done scrub-a-dub-dubbin! It was $9 for 25g
OOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO purdy :) I've been loving my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Star Wonder' from the Heavenly Creatures collection.  When you swirl the colors together it makes the prettiest pink blush color that absolutely glistens and glows on your skin. MAC MSFs are $29 for 7g of product.

3. This Video:
 
This guy does food reviews and someone auto-tuned his '5 Guys Burgers and Fries' review. Love the restaurant. Love this song. Golden.

4. This Picture:
 Bear meets bear. So. Cute. Can't. Handle It.

Those were my faves from the past week! Here's to starting a new week and whatever adventures come our way! 
Chins up, Buttercups!!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment