Friday, September 21, 2012

Eye Look of the Day: Peachy Keen!

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to show the eye look I created for today! I used a very bright peach color from Urban Decay ('Freelove'), and I wanted to show how to use it for a completely wearable look.
bottom left: Virgin, Top: X, Borrtom right: Freelove
This is what happens when I awkwardly try and hold all three eyeshadows. Never again.
As with all eye looks, I started with an eye primer to make sure my shadows popped! I used MAC's 'Rubanesque' paint pot. Then I placed 'Virgin' on the inner corner of my eye and my brow bone.  I then took a flat shader brush and patted 'X' all over my lid.  Finally, I took 'Freelove' and placed it in the outer corner of my eye, blending it into 'X.'
This was the end result with some liquid eyeliner. A really neutral and peachy eyeshadow look! Color is not scary at all! Browns and champagnes aren't always necessary for an everyday eye look :)
Pull your look together with a pretty blush color and some lipstick and you're ready to go!

Everybody keep smiling!
xxSJ


No comments:

Post a Comment