Thursday, September 20, 2012

NOTD: Butter London's 'Teddy Girl'

Today's Nail of the Day is a Butter London polish that I just got. It's called 'Teddy Girl' and it's a BEAUTIFUL creamy pink:
This polish is the perfect almost cotton candy pink.  It's nice sometimes to have a non-distracting neutral color on your nails (and also more professional!) so this is a great polish to have in a collection.
The application of this product was a bit more difficult than other Butter London polishes I own. It was pretty thick but still workable and made it so that this light pink was opaque in only two coats. That is so awesome because usually light colors like this will require 3 coats (which I hate doing because it can get too thick!)

This color is very pretty and I recommend it if you're looking for a great pink.  I feel like a princess with this on my nails :)
Butter London polishes are $14 each and can be found at Ulta and department stores

What are you rocking on your nails right now???

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment