Saturday, September 22, 2012

NOTD: Butter London's 'Come to Bed Red'

Today's nail of the day is a new polish I haven't tried yet! It's Butter London's 'Come to Bed Red.' It's a pure red color with more blue undertones than orange making it very appealing and a rather seductive color (tee hee).
See? It's gorgeous. I love Butter London polishes because they are so easy to apply making for a perfectly smooth manicure.  It leaves your fingers looking polished, clean, and professionally done. This is the first darker color I have worn in so long and I am SO READY for Fall so I can bust out the burgundies and purples!
Butter London polishes are 3 Free nail lacquers that cost $14 for .40z of product. They can be found at Ulta and department stores.
What's your favorite red to rock?
xxSJ


1 comment:

  1. Red is a classic color and I love how it will always be in! This shade looks fantastic on you :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete