Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NOTD: Butter London 'Rosie Lee'

Today's Nail of the Day features a new polish I recently got from Butter London called 'Rosie Lee.' It's pink. It's glittery. It's perfection.  I paired that polish with an old favorite, O.P.I's 'Strawberry Margarita.'
 The glitter polish is pretty packed with pigment (hee hee, alliteration is fun!) however I didn't feel like an all glitter nail which is why I put over some pink polish.  You can definitely still see 'Strawberry Margarita' underneath the thick layer of glitter. Also, putting on layers upon layers of glitter polish makes for a cool effect when it becomes opaque, BUT, it is horrendous to get off. It seriously takes forever.
Could my hand be any more awkward in this picture? But look! Two nail polishes make for one pretty mani!

Again. Claw hand.  The Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww!
All in all I love this manicure! It looks like I've dipped my fingers in glitter. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it as well!
What are you wearing on your nails now???

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment