Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunday Funday! My Favorite Things From the Week

Time for a belated Sunday Funday post! Let's get started with my favorite things from this past week:

1. MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
'I'm on a Roll' by Stefano! This song is so great for getting ready for some fun with friends! Definitely a great way to start a night out.

2. Roadtrippin fun!
My girlfriends and I roadtripped to Stanford this weekend for our football game! Looooooong car rides, music blasting, school spirit......it all makes for a good time!
Kate, me, Clare, Katie, and Sara
3. Too-Faced Natural Eye Makeup pallette
This palette is sooooooo awesome! It has the perfect colors for creating a neutral eye for everyday! It comes with little instructional cards for inspiration or instructions if you're not sure what to do with the colors :)
This palette is $36 and can be found at Sephora or Ulta

4. This picture is one of the most heartwarming things I have seen not only this week but ever!
Humane Societies often post pictures of people after they adopt an animal! I saw this and my heart melted. This man looks so happy to have that wee little kitty in his arms. I hope that little companion makes him smile everyday!

Here's to finding what makes us all smile! Cheers everyone, and thanks for reading :)

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment