Friday, September 21, 2012

OOTD: "Trouble With the Curve' Movie Premiere and Afterparty

Hi everyone! Today I thought I would do an outfit of the day on the clothes I picked to wear to the Trouble With the Curve movie premiere in Westwood on Wednesday night. My Uncle is a reporter and so I get to go to premiers along with the afterparties from time to time.
Top from Banana Republic, skinny jeans from the Gap, purse is vintage
I went a little bit more casual this time. You could really wear anything to one of these! The celebrities are all in suits and gowns and a lot of people wear cocktail dresses. Publicists usually wear more shabby chic clothing.
My pretty little gold strappy heels from Michael Kors.
I did a little bit of a darker eye for makeup and then curled my hair using my conair curling wand.
The movie was great! I think any baseball fan or Clint Eastwood fan would really enjoy it. 
The after party was right down the street and I actually ended up walking over right next to Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel!
The venue was outside and decorated with patio furniture and tea lights in mason jars hanging in trees:
There was a live band playing some jazzy music through out the evening!
And there was a ton of delicious food, all very American inspired (sliders, pizza, doughnuts) since the film is about baseball, an American past time.

I had an awesome evening and I hope you enjoyed this post!
Are you going to see 'Trouble With the Curve?'
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment