Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Happy Sunday everyone! Here are my favorites from this week!

1) Musicccccccccccccccccc
We Are Never Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift. Okay, I'm aboard the T Swift train. Love this song and I love that its a very girl power, sing in the car with your friends type of song. We all have that one person we're singin about! ;)
'50 Ways To Say Goodbye'-Train. Train is on fire! This song is awesome and so fun to sing along to (when you can catch the lyrics!)

2) Discovering I have an addiction.....to makeup.
The following is an extremely embarrassing photo:
The duo below is my fave eyeshadow duo from Nars (Alhambra). I did a whole post on it a couple months ago.  The two eyeshadow pots above are two new shadows I just got from Urban Decay....they're the same colors! They look the same in the pot and they swatch the same on the skin...whoops! Mistakes happen and at least I'll never run out of these pretty neutral colors haha

3) Study Study Study Study
I have two midterms tomorrow and one on Tuesday....these past couple of days I have felt like the little engine that could.... I think I can I think I can I think I can! I've been studying hard and every once in a while I catch myself making little doodles. I've found the perfect balance of working hard and then calming down with little breaks in between. Yay for productivity!

4) And for the awww section of Sunday Funday, I bring you the newest addition to the family:
This is James Bond, my older sister's new kitten she got with her fiance (he's in that upper right pic!). My sis  has been sending me pictures of this little guy all week and though I haven't met little James yet, I think I'm in love with the lil guy :)

Those were my faves from the week! Tell me some of yours in the comments below!
xxSJ



No comments:

Post a Comment