Monday, June 30, 2014

Bright Lips: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 'Unapologetic'

After my love affair with the Revlon matte balm in 'Elusive,' (Click!) I knew I had to get another one of these bad boys for my upcoming trip to Las Vegas! I bought this really pretty white dress that I thought would be PERFECT with a matte neutral eye and a bright ass lip because hey, its Vegas. Let's get obnoxious. In comes the color 'Unapologetic:'
Rather than go with a rather obvious red lip, I thought a bright pink would be a fantastic way to bring some brightness to my look. I love wearing pinks but I can never quite pull off fuschia. This shade Unapologetic is far more orangey-red pink rather than purpley pink and I'm in love!

Just like the shade 'Elusive,' this color goes on super smooth and is so comfortable on the lips (such a surprise for a matte balm!). There is a pleasant mint smell to the lip crayon that I really enjoy and kind of makes my lips feel a little tingly upon application.

This product definitely isn't a stain, however it is plenty long-wearing and lasts through eating and drinking with out smearing or feathering! That's my kind of makeup: no fuss please!

I might be having another affair with a lip product...and I'm completely unapologetic  about it....oh snap!


xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment