Friday, March 21, 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 'Pink in the Afternoon' and 'Primrose'

Ahhhhhhh new lipstick :) Lipsticks are my favorite beauty product though I am REALLY picky when it comes to my lipstick. My favorite drugstore lipstick brand is Revlon and I picked up two new ones yesterday:
I chose two creme colors, Primrose and Pink in the Afternoon.
Primrose (on the left) is a beautiful baby pink color with blue undertones.  It reminds me a lot of Angel by MAC. Pink in the afternoon (on the right) is a peachy pink color that looks coral-ish to me.


I wish everything in life could be as pretty and perfect as a brand new tube of lipstick. 
These lipsticks swatch beautifully and they feel so luxurious on the skin. They are ultra creamy and pigmented with out being chalky or blotchy.
Here is Primrose swatched on my lips. The lipsticks give a great wash of color with out highlighting or settling into fine lines and wrinkles. 
And here is Pink in the Afternoon which I was pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous this looked on. A perfect peachy pink color that completely erased any imperfections on my lips!

Overall, I love Revlon lipsticks so much and these colors will be perfect for the coming Spring and Summer months. As a side note, I love how Revlon lipsticks come packaged in plastic in store so you know you are the first ones to touch the product:
Other lip products that just have the simple sticker blocking people from opening the container are no match for beauty girls who want to swatch in the drugstore! These plastic outer layers keep people's mittens off the inside of the products!

Whats your favorite Revlon lip color?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment