Sunday, March 16, 2014

NOTD: Essie 'Buy Me a Cameo'

Ehhhhhhhhhhh.

That's how I feel about today's nail of the day. It is Essie's 'Buy Me a Cameo' polish which is a pretty rosey copper color. Observe:
I don't hate this color, but I don't love it either. It's really pleasant and pretty on the nails but I almost forget it's there because it kind of blends in to my fingers. It is simply a color I never really grab for or am in the mood for when I'm about to give myself a manicure.

The application of this polish was quite easy and it lasted chip free for many days. I think this polish is an old faithful...nothin' really special or stand out-ish about it but certainly dependable as a nice neutral staple.

I feel bad for not givin' more love to 'Buy Me a Cameo,' but it's just not one of my faves!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment