Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Funday: A few of my favorite things from the week

It's been a while since a Sunday Funday post but life is pretty fantastic right now and I feel like sharing my activities with the world! Here we go:
1. Tiny Giraffes!
On my boyfriend's latest business trip to Taiwan he decided to bring me back a nanoblock kit...'what's a nanoblock?' you ask? It's a TINY lego.  TIIIIINY. I love legos and I love tiny things so this was basically the most spectacular of gifts:
It's tiny and it's a giraffe.  Things got kind of serious when I was putting it together...I'm a lego fiend and wanted my boyfriend to be alarmed by my speed and dexterity upon putting this guy together.

2. MUSICCCCCC
John Legend's 'All of Me' is seriously a beautiful song... Gahhhh  I can't even listen to it because its so good!!!!

3. Being over ambitious
Those are swirls from Aqui's.... and those are not the only drinks that were had that evening. If you don't know what a swirl is, you best figure that out soon and go get you some. They are delicious but toxic drinks from Aqui's and all that needs to be said is we were overambitious. Worth it, but never again.

4. Kitten Lust
I have cat fever and I want a fuzzy guy to cuddle and love and snuggle with so much! I've been torturing myself by looking at cute cat photos and I've  fallen in love with the most gorgeous kitty ever. Follow this link and look at photos 1 and 6 to see my kitty inspiration.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/allyson/8-cats-that-are-prettier-than-most-humans-cepf

5. Pretty Pastels
Spring is coming and I have been LOVING the look of my pretty pastel polishes :) Looking down at my nails makes me so happy and my boyfriend very adorably told me he liked the lighter and brighter shades on my nails...I guess we're both tired of the burgundies and deep reds!

That's all for this week! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment