Sunday, March 9, 2014

NOTD: Zoya 'Vanessa'

Today's nail of the day is of a Zoya polish in the color 'Vanessa:'
In the bottle, this color looks like it would show up as a pure raspberry color on the nails. It ends up being slightly darker, however, and I consider it more of a burgundy color rather than a pinkish red.  This polish was super easy to paint on and was completely opaque in two thin coats. Kudos for that, but the wear time was unfortunately not so good...this stuff started chipping after only one day. Sad times.
I think this color is pretty, but I have so many other burgundy red shades that have better wear time. I think you can pass on this color if you already have similar shades and if you're looking for this type of color, I would pick an OPI color instead. This color isn't anything special.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment