Saturday, February 15, 2014

NOTD: OPI 'Kiss On the Chic' A Valentine's Day Manicure!

Pink Pink Pink Pink Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink! I love wearing pink on my nails if you haven't gathered that already... my mom surprised me this Valentine's Day with two new nail polishes, one of which I decided to slap on my fingers for a pretty, feminine, V-day mani. It is OPI's 'Kiss on the Chic:'
After the deep and dark colors I've been wearing all Winter, this light pink was well welcomed onto my nails! This pink isn't necessarily terribly unique, but I think the formula of this color trumps other similarly toned pinks I have. This polish took two coats to be fully opaque and I added a very thin third coat on some fingers that had some transparent spots. As I'm writing this, its day two and all nails are dent and chip free! Good stuff :)
Also if anyone's wondering, my accent nail has a layer of Butter London's 'Rosie Lee' on it for extra V-day pizzazz!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment