Friday, February 21, 2014

Review: Maybelline Color Whisper in 'Pin Up Peach'

After falling in love with my Lust for Blush color whisper lippie I knew I had to pick another one out to see if I'd have the same luck with a different color. I chose a pretty peachy color called 'Pin Up Peach:'
Packaging: still adorable. I love the glossy tubes with the 'whisper' logo curled across the side.  The tube closes with a nice snap so you know the top won't be popping off in your purse!
This peachy pink color is my favorite everyday color for my skin tone. The color whispers are so lovely since the formulation provides a creamy wash of color. Not too pigmented, not too sheer.
I think this color is truly a wonderful coral. It's not a scary orange and its not insanely bright, but I think this color will be just perfect for spring!
This color actually has a tiny bit of sparkle in it which I think is quite lovely. Overall, I love these color Whispers. They're smooth and provide the perfect wash of color and feel so great on my dry skin. I'm looking to pick up some more of these pretty lippies!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment