Saturday, February 22, 2014

NOTD: OPI Panda-monium Pink

Today's nail of the day is one of my favorite purpley-pink nail polishes and I was in disbelief when I realized I hadn't ever taken pictures of it! It is OPI's Panda-monium Pink and I freaking love this stuff:
Seriously???? This color is gorgeous. I always consider it more of a purple than a pink but in some lights you can definitely see why it is labeled as a pink color.  This color is the most perfect color for the Spring in my opinion and goes well with my favorite color scheme to sport: lavenders, pinks, and cremes.
The formulation of this polish is actually quite thick which I love because it means it will be opaque in only two coats. LOVE that for the lighter pinky colors. This is one of my very favorite polishes and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a subtle way to wear some color on your fingers. This color is quite unique, as well, as I have yet to find a good dupe for it!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment