Tuesday, February 11, 2014

NOTD: OPI 'My Favorite Ornament'

Today's nail of the day is from the Mariah Carey for OPI Winter 2013 collection and it is BY FAR my favorite glitter nail polish ever!  It is the color 'My Favorite Ornament:'
This polish is a yellowish gold glitter suspended in a clear liquid base. All the finely milled glitters are all the same size and in my opinion, any glitter polish that can hold its own on the nail is well worth it. This polish is completely opaque in only 2 coats but also looks great layered on top of a color.
This color was a staple for me in the winter time as it was so festive but I can also see me wearing it with some pretty pastels in the spring.
This color is SO stunning and I recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome glitter polish. It works great alone, layered on top of another color, or as an accent nail for a fun look.

OPI nail polishes are $8-$9 and can be found at Ulta, some drugstores and some department stores.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment