Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Fave Eye Cream: Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream


I never really thought I'd be the type of person who would be into eye creams...they just seem so bourgey and meant for old people! All my naive preconceptions changed when I started using the Origins GinZing (Zing!) Refreshing eye cream a couple months back.  This little potion is meant specifically to refresh tired or puffy eyes as it is formulated with caffeine, ginseng, and natural brighteners.
My favorite thing about this eye cream is that it has a really pretty pearlescent quality to it. I think that is what helps the most with refreshing and brightening my tired looking eyes. Especially in the Summer months when I get dehydrated easily and can wake up hot and puffy, this cooling and hydrating eye cream does an amazing job at de-puffing my undereye area and livening up my skin a little bit. My boyfriend lovingly refers to this as the 'magic de-puffer' since he's used it on particularly puffy days as well!
I don't really care for the smell of this product... it just kind of smells like plants. It's also a bit expensive at $30 for 0.5oz of product, but just a tap of this product on your undereye area is enough to get the job done so this should last you!
This is the first eye cream I've ever tried and used regularly so perhaps I'm approaching this topic with out a lot of knowledge but I really like this stuff. Origins is also a great brand that focuses on using ingredients from the earth that will work with all skin types. The less chemicals I have to put on my skin, the better! I think I might try a different eye cream when I run out of this just to broaden my horizons a bit but I may very well come back to this in the future!

xxSJ



No comments:

Post a Comment