Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Top Picks: Springtime Blushes!

Spring is here! Spring is here! Spring is here! Spring is one of my favorite seasons and I thought I'd share my favorite blushes for the Springtime:
I picked blushes from a few different brands. No need to discriminate!
NARS Orgasm is a cult favorite, world-famous blush and is known for its coral color with golden shimmer running through it. There's a reason this is famous! It's phenomenal!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Dollface' is a 12-hour long-wearing pretty pink. This blush is the perfect pink shade. Read my full review here: Dollface Blush Review!
The Balm 'Frat Boy' is a pure peach. This blush is the easiest way to wear peach on your cheeks as it is so muted and completely matte. Read my full review here: Frat Boy Review here!
Bobbi Brown 'Apricot' is the prettiest, nearly fuschia, bright coral. It looks terrifying in the pan but trust me that it looks amazing when applied with a light hand. Read my full review here: Apricot blush review!
MAC 'Fleur Power' is a tinge lighter than the Bobbi Brown blush but still packs a punch on the cheeks. It is a coral with quite a bit of red in it! This pigmented blush gives you the perfect flushed look.
MAC 'Launch Away!' from the Hey Sailor collection is a muted pastel peachy pink. It kind of looks like nothing in the pan but shows up as a beautiful light pink on the skin. Perfect for those muted kind of days :)
L to R: Orgasm, Dollface, Frat Boy, Launch Away!, Fleur Power, Apricot
So there you have it! 6 blushes that are super different in color but all have one thing in common... they scream SPRING!!!

Stay tuned for some of my other Spring beauty picks :)

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment