Thursday, June 5, 2014

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Mint Sorbet'

Today's nail of the day is of another polish from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line. Being as obsessed with all things mint as I am, I had to pick up the color 'Mint Sorbet' from this line after I found the last Sally Hansen polish I picked to be so great!

I really love the color of this polish. It is the perfect mint color with a bit more green in it than blue tones. This polish is pretty thick on application and settled into the ridges of my nails.

Though I enjoyed the color of this polish a lot, it chipped within a day of wearing it so I don't think this color in the Sally Hansen collection is as nice as the color 'Lacy Lilac.'

This polish only costs $2.99 so it gets an A+ for affordability, but unfortunately only gets a C for performance.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment