Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Time for some of my favorite things from the week!

1. The Bachelorette!
My boyfriend and I have been tuning in every week to watch Andi find love on the Bachelorette....its such a guilty pleasure and though Lucas begrudgingly watches every Monday night, I think he secretly likes it. Things got intense this past week and from the looks of the previews, it looks like things are going to stay pretty dramatic in the coming episodes.
2. Orange is the New Black
This weekend has been an Orange marathon since season 2 was released on Friday.  I totally forgot that Netflix releases entire seasons all at once...not gonna lie, we 're already 9 episodes deep. If you haven't watched this show yet, DO IT. It's seriously amazing.  Be warned though if you're made easily uncomfortable--there are a lot of boobs.

3. Trying new things
Can you believe Lucas had never tried Cold Stone ice cream before?? Like a 5-year-old, I begged for ice cream Saturday afternoon since it was blistering hot and I was craving a sweet treat. We wandered into Cold Stone Creamery where he got the Birthday Cake Remix and I got my all time fave: Banana with chocolate shavings. Get a taste test of the banana ice cream next time you're at Cold Stone...its amazing!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment