Friday, June 6, 2014

My Top Picks: Springtime Nail Polish!

The second installment of my Springtime beauty picks has arrived and it should be no surprise that I had to do a post about my favorite nail polishes for the season! Nail polish is like a mood ring for me... I change it often and it usually reflects how I'm feelin. I pull out the pastels and bright colors in the Spring since the mild weather makes me so happy! The following are my top picks for Spring with links to more detailed blog posts I've done on them:

-OPI's 'Kiss on the Chic' is a really soft pink that is opaque and easy to work with. Picture!
-Essie 'Fiji' is a cult favorite soft pink with purply undertones. Picture!
-OPI's 'Strawberry Margarita' is a bright pink that demands attention! It reminds me of springtime flowers :) Picture!
-Essie 'Off the Shoulder' is a perfect bright Barbie pink that is just so creamy and gorgeous. Picture!
-Butter London 'Trout Pout' is a more-orange-than-pink coral color that gets me so many compliments every time I wear it. Picture!
-Essie 'Fashion Playground' is a pistachio color that is more unique than your standard mint. This will be my most worn Spring nail color for sure. Picture!
-Essie 'Lilacism' is a long time favorite pure lilac. It is and will always be one of my favorite nail colors as it is easy to apply and always makes me smile when it catches my eye. Picture!
-OPI's 'You're Such a Budapest' is a periwinkle, purple-blue hybrid. It is bright and eye-catching!Picture!
-Essie 'Splash of Grenadine' is a magenta color that has the coolest gelly like finish. It is super soft appearing on the nails and an easy way to wear color. Picture!
-Essie 'Mint Candy Apple' is a perfect sky blue. This color is so gorgeous with a bit of a tan and is my favorite blue that I own. Picture!
So there you have it! My picks for a Spring mani are surely going to make you smile and feel Spring-y if you put any one of them on your nails!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment