Monday, June 9, 2014

My Weekend Makeup Bag Picks!

What I choose to take with me on weekends away is a pretty good indication for what makeup I'm currently favoring! Here's what I chose to take with me this past weekend:
I start every morning with my Aveeno Positively Radiant daily Moisturizer for my face. It has SPF in it and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated before I put my makeup on.
Revlon 24/7 Liquid Foundation: I like this stuff a lot for the finish it gives my skin and the comfortable wear. Full Review here!
Physician's Formula BB Powder Foundation: This powder gives a really nice coverage and a blurring effect for imperfections. Powder review here!
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla: This concealer is the closest I've been able to come to covering up my under-eye bags! It sets up nice and smooth with out cakiness. Review Here!
Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I love using this to contour, then I follow it up with NYC Sunny Bronzer to soften the color out.
Urban Decay Primer Potion is an old stand-by and favorite of mine. I have a travel size of the anti-aging formula, then I slap on some Smashbox cream eyeshadow in Quartz (Click!) to add a base color.
The UD Naked eyeshadow palette and the Dior Grege 5-Colour Palette are the eyeshadows I chose to take with me since I could get a cool gray/taupe look or a warm golden bronze using either palette. I like some versatility and options! Dior palette review here!
For my brows I've been using the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil. For $3 this stuff works great! How I use this product here!
The eyeliners I brought with me are the L'Oreal Lineur Intense liner in Black Mica and the UD 24/7 liner in Perversion for my waterline. lineur intense review and Perversion review!
Bobbi Brown Apricot Blush and The Balm Frat Boy blush are bright pink and peach blushes respectively. That color choice gives me all the options I need for a fun or flushed look! Apricot review and Frat Boy review!
I've been using the L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara recently, paired with my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler for my lashes.
My NARS lipgloss in 'Tasmania' looks pretty over any lipstick I have in my purse making it a good weekender lipgloss, and my mini travel size of NARS Copacabana cream highlighter finishes my look off with a pretty sheen on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose.

I have a couple trips coming up in the next month so look out for a travel makeup bag post!
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment