Thursday, April 17, 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Today's review is of a product I've been trying out for the past couple of weeks. My biggest problem area in regards to makeup is finding a good concealer to cover my under eye circles. I have deep purple under eye circles that I have yet to find a product to hide them. I've heard fantastic things about the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer so I decided to give it a shot.
The packaging is very sleek and seems to be similar to the larger than life lip gloss packaging with the see through acrylic tube and matte rubberized black cap.  The cap comes off to show a wand with a doe foot type applicator inside.
I chose the color Vanilla which is the second to the lightest color. I liked it because it was a bit less yellow than some of the other light options.
The way I chose to apply this is by putting some dots of concealer on my under eye area and then using a MAC 224 fluffy brush to blend the product in. This product has a thicky, creamy consistency and manages to set up really nicely on the skin. It doesn't cake up at all and is quite moisturizing which leads me to believe that this would be a great concealer for blemishes as well as the under eye.
Here is a before and after of my eyes:
As you can see, the concealer sets to a semi-matte finish and doesn't require a powder to set it. The concealer is also full coverage and covers my dark circles well. It lasts for a full day with out requiring touch ups which is really important to me. I kind of sweat in my under eye area (weird, huh?) and so I am used to constantly checking for makeup smearage throughout the day. This stuff keeps me clear though!

The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is $30 for .22oz of product. I think the price is right with this product because it is a quality product that gets the job done and I think will last a while as a little of this goes a long way!

Let me know your thoughts on this NARS cult favorite!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment