Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Importance of Eyebrows! Using the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

Eyebrows frame your face. Period. Would you nail a beautiful painting straight onto your bedroom wall??? Nah, you'd frame it. The painting would still look gorgeous but the frame gives it that extra touch of class and togetherness that you don't realize is so necessary until you add it in. Well those are your eyebrows, folks!!! Eyebrows are the finishing touch to your gorgeous face and you can do a lot with them to change the shape and appearance of your pretty visage.
In this before and after picture, literally the only thing I changed is filling in my eyebrows. The angle of my head may be sliiiiiiightly different because, hey, nobody's perfect. But look at what a difference the eyebrows made!
Just my eyebrows being filled in makes me look more lively, alert, angular, and, honestly, less sad.  Do you guys see a difference? Because if you don't and I'm making a big deal out of nothing then this just got awkward... well imma keep going because I see a difference.

The pencil I've been using lately to fill in my otherwise sparse and sad looking brows is Rimmel's Professional Eyebrow Pencil in the shade 002 Hazel:
I bought this pencil in an effort to find a less costly replacement for my MAC eyebrow pencil in 'Lingering.'  I can't handle paying more than $10 for my eyebrows even though I think they're so important. This Rimmel pencil only cost $4 and came with high praise so I thought I'd give it a shot.

This plain pencil was a really good color for my brows. It has a warmth to the sandy brown color that keeps your brows from looking ashy. The pencil is also really soft so you don't have to press hard to get color payoff. Small, light strokes is all you need to slowly fill in your brows with this which is optimal for creating a natural looking appearance.  I'm really pleased with this pencil and I think it makes an excellent replacement for my MAC pencil! It's not an exact dupe color wise but I like it just the same.
Now excuse me as I finish up my makeup so my brows don't look quite so harsh on my otherwise blank face....aaaaaaand here we go!
Woooohooo for eyebrows! I recommend this pencil if you're looking for a good one to fill in your face framers. :)

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment