Thursday, April 3, 2014

NOTD: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear 'Lacey Lilac'

Today's nail of the day is a total happy color for me! It is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 'Lacey Lilac:'
This is my first time using this formula of nail polish and I really like it! This blue toned lilac is so gorgeous and I prefer the formula of this polish to my long time favorite purple, Essie Lilacism. The formula is a bit thick but nothing difficult to work with and this light color was perfectly opaque in just 2 coats.
We've been in a bout of crummy weather lately so this color does the trick as far  as lifting my mood :) I'm in love and can't wait to try out other colors from this line to see if all of them have such great formulations. This polish was only $3.19 at Walgreen's so I'd love to find an affordable nail line to fall in love with!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment