Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Funday!

A few of my favorite things this week:

1. TV Shows!

I've recently become addicted to New Girl! I love it and am so happy to have a short (only about 20 minute episodes!) and fun show to watch in my spare time.
2. Makeup
Sephora's 15% off sale inspired me to do some major shopping and get some of the makeup products I've been wanting for a looooong time. It means I'm officially on a low-buy for at least a month, but I'm so happy to have added these products to my collection.

3. Flowers and Colors
I always love a good trip to the local nursery to pick out plants and flowers. The colors are gorgeous on a bright, sunny day!


4. Days spent with loved ones
I treated my boyfriend to a mystery date to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and we had a great time riding rides, experiencing our first every deep fried twinkie, and playing mini-golf:
We also had some scares in the Fright Walk. So kitschy and fun!

Hope everyone has had a fantastic week and chins up for the upcoming grind!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment