Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick #17

Today I picked up a perfectly pink lipstick from the Rimmel lipstick line designed by Kate Moss.
These lipsticks are so cute in their sleek matte black plastic packaging with the little Kate signature. The signature matches the color that is inside the tube:
I've said it before but I will say it again: new lipstick makes me drool. I just love it so much!
This lipstick is a gorgeous rosey peachy pink shade that is quite creamy and has very little shimmer in it. The formula is not quite as nice as a MAC cremesheen, satin, or lustre lipstick, but the pigmentation certainly isn't lacking and a balm underneath this lipstick will make it glide on nice and smooth.
Seeeeeeeeeee? Pretty! This lippie does a good job at gliding over my wrinkles and imperfections on my lips. It feels nice and not drying at all. I would not say this lipstick is long lasting, however. It didn't last through eating a bowl of soup or through drinking a bottle of water so keep that in mind while wearing this out. Reapplication is necessary!
Overall, I say pucker up, buttercup! I think this shade is really pretty and is a muted but fun way of wearing some color! I'm pleasantly surprised by the formula from Rimmel (a notoriously inexpensive and sometime's cheap brand).
I found my lipstick for about $6 from Walgreen's. This color seems to be a popular one so grab it when you see it!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment