Thursday, April 10, 2014

NOTD: Essie 'Really Red'

Today's nail of the day is a color I haven't picked up in a while mostly because I have many of the same color. It is Essie's 'Really Red' and it is...well, really red:
This red shade has more warm and orange undertones than the reds I tend to pick out but I always love this type of color once its on! I call this red shade candy apple or wonder woman red.
This color applied nicely but it didn't wear all that great. It chipped rather easily and was a bit spotty in some areas. I like the color but for wear purposes I think I prefer Pillar Box Red by Butter London.
One thing I will say is that this polish is super shiny which is always nice :)

Essie nail polishes cost about $8 for 0.5oz of product and can be purchased at Ulta, some drugstores, and Target.

What's your favorite red?

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment