Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday Funday! A belated post...

I'm a bit late on this Sunday Funday post but hey, better late than never, right??

1. Music
My favorite song of late has been 'Cardiac Arrest' by the Bad Suns. I'm gonna go all hipster on you and say that I totally discovered this song before it was popular. It happened, it's true, and I feel really cool so please just go with it!
2. The stimulation of going outside!
My boyfriend and I have been trying to be a little less cave-dweller and a little more active. Recently we've been visiting the Farmer's Market on Sundays and its a lot of fun! So many different people, colors, and things to look at. There was this 'statue' there this weekend...hint, he's not really a statue:

3. Cooking
We've been going out to eat a taaaaaad too much recently so we've made an effort to cook more at home. It was my turn to cook this past evening and I made a delicious enchilada soup and salad on the side:
With all this cooking expect some recipes coming up soon!

Hope your week was as nice as mine and that this week is off to a great start!
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment