Thursday, July 12, 2012

NOTD: O.P.I's Strawberry Margarita

This is O.P.I's Strawberry Margarita. It is the quintessential bright pink for the Summer. It is a pink with blue undertones rather than orange so it is a pure, gorgeous, creamy pink.  It doesn't have any shimmers or metallic through it, just pure color! The application was so so easy with this--almost completely opaque in one coat. I ended up doing two just for good measure. This color is in the permanent collection so anyone can get their hands on it. I recommend it for a pretty manicure :)
You can find O.P.I nail polishes at Ulta beauty stores for $8.50 a bottle.  Try and hit up Ulta when they are having a buy 2 get 1 free sale to maximize your dollar if you don't like splurging on polish!

Would you rock this bright pink for the summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment