Saturday, July 14, 2012

Drugstore Find: Covergirl Trio "Shimmering Sands"

I love finding great drugstore products! Finding an item that is great quality and is also easy on the wallet gives me such excitement and I've found it with this product! This is Covergirl's Eye Enhancing Trio Kit in the color 'Shimmering Sands.' I picked this up from Target last week for about $4 and I love this for an everyday look.  The kit comes with a great champagne pink color (farthest right) perfect for inner corner and brow highlight.  The center color is a taupe that is beautiful for all over the lid, and the brown color on the left is perfect for darkening up your crease.
These colors have wonderful pigmentation with out being chalky.  They are perfect for a nice warm neutral look for everyday wear! After testing this palette out for a couple days I have noted that the colors last all day and have ZERO fallout.
Something else great about this eyeshadow is that it blends super easily so it would be great if you are a beginner at makeup or know someone else who is just beginning and could use a basic palette that's easy to work with.
For the price I'd say this is a staple piece that everyone should have! My friends at school ask me from time to time how to do a basic neutral eye for everyday and I'm going to now use this palette to show them and then let them practice with since it makes it so flippin' easy!
I do not know how this shadow set compares with other shadows from Covergirl, but this one is impressive and definitely worth checking out. Comment below if you have tried out other great shadows from Covergirl! 

Try this product out and let me know your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment