Saturday, July 7, 2012

NOTD: Just Spotted The Lizard

Today I'm sportin a color from O.P.I.'s Amazing Spiderman collection, 'Just Spotted the Lizard.'
I think two pictures are necessary to capture how frikin cool this color is!!! It's goldish green in some lighting, but when in the shade or darker lighting, there is a dark green/blue that shines through this color.
You can kind of get an idea of this color's innate awesomeness by looking at all the colors in the bottle, but really, you just gotta try this manicure out yourself to understand how amazed I am by this color! I got so many compliments while I was wearing it (by girls and guys alike!) and as an added bonus, this color is an exact dupe for Chanel's 'Peridot' nail polish.  Google comparison photos and you'll see what I mean.

Would you wear this reptilian color on your fingertips?

No comments:

Post a Comment