Saturday, July 7, 2012

MAC 239 Review: Save or Splurge?

Picking out brushes can be a daunting task. It can get quite overwhelming trying to figure out what brushes you need, what companies make the best type of brushes, what's worth spending on versus saving on....argh the questions are endless! I'm currently in the middle of all this as I'm trying to rebuild my brush collection.
I recently went to MAC and picked up the 239 flat shader brush.
Okay....seriously guys? This brush is UH-MAZING!!!! This brush is many people's favorite brush from the MAC collection and I was unsure if I would just end up being disappointed after it being hyped up so much but let me tell you, this brush is so wonderful.  The densely packed bristles do an incredible job at packing color onto your lids.  It does all of the work for you and now that I have discovered this, I'm never putting it down! This will for sure be an everyday brush for me.
The price for this brush is $24.50 which sounds like a bum-load for one little brush. However, if you take care of your brushes they should last you for years and years and years on end.
My final verdict on this brush is SPLURGE SPLURGE SPLURGE! You will not regret it :)
Here is where you can check out the 239 online: 
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/145/383/Products/Brushes/Eye/239-Eye-Shader-Brush/index.tmpl


What is your favorite brush from MAC?

No comments:

Post a Comment